Experience Lebanon by immersing yourself in its rich cultural and religious heritage, mingling with the Lebanese and exploring various regions.
Benefit from professional networking sessions with fellow Rotarians, visit projects completed in Lebanon and meet locally twinned clubs.
The goal of Together in Lebanon is to strengthen the bond between local Rotarians, their friends and the larger Rotarian community!
Why Together in Lebanon?
The purpose of the meeting is to enable Rotarians worldwide to discover (or rediscover) Lebanon today, and to create new friendship ties with their Lebanese peer. The agenda for this meeting includes Rotarian and touristic activities. United by the love of Lebanon, what better time and setting for Rotarians and friends to meet and share old experiences while creating new ones! We expect to welcome:
- Rotarian friends of Lebanon
- Rotarians of clubs twinned with Lebanese clubs
- Rotarians of Lebanese origin, along with their families and friends.
- Rotarians from Districts and Countries members of an ICC with Lebanon
- Rotarian members of Fellowship and Action Groups that have members in the Lebanese Rotary Community.
- PP Ronald Farra, chairperson
- PDG Farid Gebran
- PP Nicolas Choueri
Programs & Tours
- DDG14-15 May Monla Chmaytelli
- PP Yara Younes
Treasurer and Registrar
- PP Mario Nasard
Transportation & Lodging
- PP Pierre Geara
Dear Rotarian friends, Pursuant to their mission of building better friendship for a more peaceful world, and after the successful “Together in Lebanon 2010”, the Rotary clubs of Lebanon invite Rotarians of Lebanese origin as well as Rotarians friends of Lebanon, their friends and families, to the 2nd international gathering in Lebanon: Together in Lebanon 2015. A week long program of tours and festivities is scheduled from Monday October 5, till Sunday October 11, 2015. Visiting Rotarians will have the opportunity to: - Discover and Experience Lebanon by immersing themselves in its rich cultural and religious heritage, mingling with the Lebanese and exploring various regions. - Benefit from professional networking sessions with fellow Rotarians, visit projects completed in Lebanon and meet locally twinned clubs and other clubs. - Foster Friendships by strengthening the bond between local Rotarians and the larger Rotarian community. United by the love of Lebanon, what better time and setting for Rotarians and friends to meet and share old experiences while creating new ones! Yours in Rotary, Ronald Farra “Together in Lebanon 2015” Committee Chair
Program and Schedule
Cedar Forest, Becharreh Gebran Museum and Kozhaya
Miziara (Em El Marahim), Bnachii Lake, Sayedet El Hosn (Ehden)
Place to be determined
Opening Ceremony at Phoenicia
Tyre and Sidon
Beiteddine Castle, Deir El Kamar and Sidon
Rest House Saida
Beirut Museum and MIM Museum
Beirut City Tour followed by Downtown Mall or Souks
Place to be determined
Tripoli City (Mosque + Souks) + Batroun
Mar Charbel (Annaya) + Balamand + Batroun
Qarnaoun Village – Msailha
Vinifest Wine Fair
Baalbeck, Anjar and Ksara
Wineries Tour (Kefraya, Ksara, and Massaya)
Nabeh Anjar – Anjar in the Bekaa Valley
Jeita and Byblos citadel and souks
Harissa, St. Charbel, Byblos souk
Gala Dinner and closing Ceremony in Beirut
Opening Ceremony and Cocktail Reception Dinner
October 5, 2015
Berytus and Tyre Sections of the Grand Ballroom in Hotel Phoenicia
Closing Ceremony and Gala Dinner
October 10, 2015
The Grand Ballroom in Hotel Phoenicia
Ticket price for event including 6 days of tours, meals and transportation (but not including hotel accomodation and airport transfer): USD 1,000 per person.
|Ramada||Ain El Mreisseh||Standard||$110||$120|
|Monroe||Ain El Mreisseh||Deluxe City View||$110||$120|
|Monroe||Ain El Mreisseh||Premium Front View||$120||$135|
|Palm Beach||Ain El Mreisseh||Partial Sea View||$110||$120|
|Radisson Blu||Ain El Mreisseh||Deluxe||$140||$155|
|Phoenicia Intercontinental||Ain El Mreisseh||Deluxe City View||$260||$260|
|Phoenicia Intercontinental||Ain El Mreisseh||Premium Front View||$310||$320|
- Above rates are in US Dollars, per room per night.
- All hotels are 4 stars and above
- Above rates include Breakfast and taxes.
- Normal Check-in time at the hotels is at 15:00, and normal check-out is at 12:00
- Early check-in and late check-out are on request, and might incur additional charges depending on time and occupancy at the hotel.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Above rates are based on special rates for this event and can be booked only via this website during the period of this event.
- A number of rooms are booked for this event at every hotel, and it is available as per "first come, first served" basis.
- Last date to receive the bookings at these special rates should be the 10 of September 2015.
- Payment will be done online while booking by credit card.
- If cancellation is done before the 25th of September, no charges apply.
- If cancellation is done between 25th of September and 48 hours before arrival, 1 night will be charged of the hotel booked.
- Any cancellation done within 48 hours before arrival, or if no show, full amount will be charged.
- In case of force majeure such as total or partial strike, war, closure, flood, fire or any other disaster which will result in non-execution of this agreement, all money will be refunded.
- In case of disability of client to participate in the program for a convincing reason, accompanied by a formal letter form the concerned authorities showing proof of not being able to participate, all paid amount will be refunded.
Visa ProceduresThe passport holders of the following territories can get a visa upon arrival:
- - All European countries
- - All American countries
- - Australia
Travel agents will arrange transfers from the airport to hotels and vice versa 27/7, with meet and greet at the airport in the arrival hall. The travel representative will be holding a sign of the event. Airport transfers should be booked with the hotel.Standard Fares:
- Standard Car Vehicle up to 2 pax + 2 luggage : $ 25 per way
- Medium Car Vehicle up to 4 pax + 4 luggage : $ 40 per way
- Mini Van Vehicle up to 6 pax + 5 luggage : $ 55 per way
- Van Vehicle up to 8 pax + 6 luggage : $ 65 per way
- Mini Bus Vehicle up to 20 pax + 10 luggage : $ 165 per way
- Bus Vehicle up to 45 pax + 25 luggage : $ 200 per way
If events beyond the reasonable control of the Parties, including but not limited to, acts of God (flood, earthquake, tornado, fire, etc.), war, strikes, threats or acts of terrorism or similar acts, disease, World Health Organization travel advisory, civil disorder, non-availability of food, beverages, or other supplies or curtailment of transportation either in the conference city of in the countries/states or origin of the attendees, make it inadvisable, impracticable, illegal, or impossible to perform as originally organized, the affected party may terminate this agreement, without liability, upon written notice of cancellation under Force Majeure.